Thursday, November 15, 2007

You are a masterpiece..


It was a new experience and definitely an amazing one for us as parents. We got to see the doctor and she let us heard our baby's heart beat and saw His beautiful creature. With the tiny hands and quite big heart for his/her body size. No doubt No more...I love you my baby...

And Christian said,"yes you are there love..papa loves you and loves mama..you both are precious gift from God".

I think this following song will be suitable of what I am feeling about my baby...(I cut it off in the middle for special purpose, and will post the rest of the lyric when the baby grown up)

Before you had a name or opened up your eyes
Or anyone could recognize your face.
You were being formed so delicate in size
Secluded in God's safe and hidden place.

With your little tiny hands and little tiny feet
And little eyes that shimmer like a pearl
He breathed in you a song and to make it all complete
He brought the masterpiece into the world.

You are a masterpiece
A new creation He has formed
And you're as soft and fresh as a snowy winter morn.
And I'm so glad that God has given you to me
Little Lamb of God, you are a masterpiece.
(song by: Sandy Patty)


Posted on Friendster by Lidia Ratnawati on October 15, 2006 at 06:46 AM

No comments: