Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ex=annoying???

Picture courtesy of: http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/e/ex-boyfriends.asp

To be honest I do not really want to talk about what I am going to say in this writing, coz I do not sweat on small things. However, something really makes me giggling and I thought it would be good to be written.

My husband and I, both of us have our exes. And as normal human being, each of them behave differently. Most of my exes cut off our communication after I got married, and I also do not make a move to contact them or else they still communicate with me as friends, genuine friends-relationships. Some of them got married and we can talk freely about family matters, supporting each other for good.
Some of my husband's exes are still contacting him, mostly through friendster. They are married too, and they live far away from us. Oh well, I just want to mention two of his exes (coz they really make me giggling), two extremes...opposite to each other.

The first one, like I said before she's married, got a kid. She was from his high school time. She sends messages to my husband every now and then (even though my husband does not respond). She acts like I am never exist. She does not really want to know me, who I am, what's my name, etc. It's completely fine with me though. She is still day dreaming about what they did/went through when they were couple. My husband always shows me her message before making any decision about what he's going to do with it. Some of her comments were approved, and some were not because we think that they are inappropriate. I really do not have problem with her comments/messages, but my husband feels uncomfortable every time he received her message. And I know what he feels, I would feel the same way if I were him.

The second one, she's married, has a kid too. I said two extreme before coz the first one does not really want to know me or does not care, but the second one wants to be close friend with me.She knows that I am here with him, she tried to be nice to me from the very first time we knew each other, but she tried too hard and it was sickening sweet. As for me normal-nice would be just enough and if only that were what happened I would have been just fine with us being good friends. But since it was too much, I am not comfortable with it. Unfortunately, she took it hard.
One day my husband (at that time was my fiance) asked me to check his account, and I found her message wishing him a happy birthday. On behalf of him, I sent a reply message saying thank you for her wishes. At that moment I was so genuine, really appreciate what she did (in wishing my husband a happy one), I even did not take it hard of what she said in that message. Too bad, from that day on, she keeps assuming that I am always checking on my husband's account. At first I only smiled when my husband told me that she assumed that I read her message for him (yeah..my husband always tells me when he got a message from her). But after many times, it is quite annoying. Even if I were checking on my husband's account, so what? any problem with it? (Orang Indo bilang: "makan siomay di pesawat, so what gitu loh?" hehehehe..). My husband never complaints if I check his account, there are days that he's too busy and he will ask me to do it for him. And if I check his account, it does not mean that I want to control him and that I do not trust him or that I am curious of what he does behind my back...NO!! I 100% trust him. He is a good husband, he loves me so much, and above all...he is in God, this is the key that he won't betray me.

Once my husband wanted to withdraw his friendster account, because he wants to protect my heart, but I said that it is absolutely okay with me...I do not have a problem with it, and why bother of what his exes did and thus he has to lose contact with other good friends? So I encouraged him to keep his account.

I want to be a very understanding wife. Just think a positive way..they love him so much and it makes them not realizing what they did.

Hm..what else should I say as a closing?
Well, at the end of the day I can tell you folks..it is good to have exes, really makes your day..

Note: for all exes, I never hate you personally..it is not a war that I offer..nor a battle. It's only small-little things we might ponder before going to bed, what would you feel if you were on my position?
Have a good day and God bless you!!

Posted on Friendster by Lidia Ratnawati on January 24, 2007 at 09:13 PM

1 comment:

Miss jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.