Monday, November 12, 2007

Inspired by You

It has been a long time since I wanted to create a blog. My first blog on Friendster is a lil messy, coz I was a beginner and am still.
There are some people that really inspire me in this blogging thingie. They are very productive that I can not imagine how they manage to balance between family, career, themselves and still have time to write. And it is not just writing, they produce great quality of publications that people can read and take the good out of it.

Mentioning names, first I want to say that I envy one of my good friends - I Made Andi Arsana. He is a very productive writer, you can find a lot of his article on the Jakarta Post, popular yet scientific articles. He published his book. Recently, he received two prestigious scholarships for doing his PhD, while he is away from home and his beloved family, he also produced a brilliant idea to be in touch with his students by distance teaching using sophisticated technology...what a WOW...!! I am inspired by him, indeed!
I am also inspired by two Dewi...Dewi Joris and Dewi Setiawati. The first Dewi is my good friend from my youth years. She is a busy woman, a mom of two kids, a working mother, runs a home business, yet she manages to write two blogs. The second Dewi is my new acquaintance who has become my little sister. We have similarity, we love to cook. She is young, busy with her study, job and of course social life, yet she organizes a group on Facebook.
I am also amazed of what Ayu Husodo has done. She is a mother of two, working in a store, living temporary overseas to accompany her husband, owning an online business and is also able to maintain blogs.
I could not imagine how they are all juggling between work, life, family and personal thingies..yet again they produce very inspiring writing.
My husband also inspires me, while he spends most of his days working in a company, when he gets home he takes time to play with our daughter, even though I know he is tired. He also tries to read news online every day. I remembered one day when I asked, he said that he wants to keep up with the world's situation.
So then...the envy pushed me to start up my blog with the hope that people might get the good out of it. Thank you for inspiring!! All the credits go for you...

4 comments:

I Made Andi Arsana said...

What a touching one. I am flattered for being mentioned in this post.

It seems to be true to me that a company can only grow when it has a competitor. Inspirations also come from what you may call "competitors".

Good luck mbak yu. My warmest regards to Bianca and Bang Christian.

Unknown said...

Thanks ya Lyd...tersanjung diriku hehehehehe....

Salam sayang buat Bianca! God bless :-)

Lidia Sianturi said...

wah Andi..nek jadi "competitor"mu rasanya ya ndak mungkin..malah jd frustasi nanti diriku..hehehe..

Dewi..salam balik buat 2 buntutmu dan Jeff. Nti kalo pas pulang Indo pengin nyicipi brownies kukusmu..

Miss jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.