Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

It's been more than 3months I did not update this blog...mainly because I do not have enough time to keep up with 3 blogs which I should maintain...
So..big apology from me to all my beloved readers...


Two weeks ago, I got this award from my good friend, Febrie-Krucils' Mom...
Thank you for giving me this award...

It has been done according to the following rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees

So now, I would like to nominate my friends:
- Widi
- Elyani
- Irma
- Ari
- Tutut

Happy blogging every one!


4 comments:

Elyani said...

Lidia, makasih banyak awardnya. Duh aku kreatif belah mana? Gimana, sudah betah di Edmonton? kapan nih due datenya? Moga2 semua lancar2 aja ya :)

Anonymous said...

Lidia... makasih ya award-nya... hehe dibilang kreatif, ge-er deh...

Anonymous said...

duhh senengnya dapat award nehhhh..makasih yaaaaa

ary said...

makasih ya jeng, jadi malu nih, ngerasa masih harus banyak belajar lagi, ehehhhe