Thursday, February 14, 2008

Simply I Love You..

It is Valentine's Day again, and it means we have spent 3 years together. I remember 3 years ago, we decided to become girlfriend and boyfriend...it was hard, since we lived far apart, but we managed to go through that rough and long road until we walked down the isle July 1, 2006.


As I mentioned on my previous post, I bought a card and a box of chocolate for my husband the day before February 14. Late at night while he was asleep, I wrote something on the card and hid the card and chocolate under our dining table. Early in the morning on the D-day, I woke up and prepared his lunch box and of course I did not forget to slip in the card and the chocolate. I pretended as it was a normal ritual helping him before going to work. I even asked him,"Do you want some chocolate for snacking babe?" (as he likes to bring chocolate coated biscuits to eat when he gets his morning break). He answered,"yes please". Before leaving he asked,"which chocolate you put in my box? celebration?" he mentioned a brand. And I full of hesitation nodded and smiled.


Around 10.20am the phone rang and it was him from work. He said,"Babe..thank you for the card and the chocolate..I love you wifey! Happy Valentine's Day". I could not respond anything but smiled. Then he asked me to put him on the speaker so that our daughter can hear him, and he said,"Daddy loves you Bianca..."

OK, to make it short, when he came home from work, he surprised me with red roses and kisses and simply whispering I love you to my ear. Then he took us to a Vietnamese restaurant as I craved for meatball soup-pho.


This year...again, I am just so thankful for what I have in my life. I thank my God for what He has given and done into my life. Thank you my beloved husband for wiling to share household jobs and take care of our little Bianca....that what partner really means. Please stay as nice as you have always been. I love you...

3 comments:

Elyani said...

Lidia...now, that's romantic! Hope the everyday life is just as romantic. Cheers :)

Lidia Sianturi said...

iya..tengkiu ya El..
msh banjir ga kelapa gading?

Miss jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.