Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Our 2nd Baby

I have been feeling hungry and a bit of nausea since last Sunday. And the fact that I have not had my period for this month makes me think that I might be pregnant. However, another part of my heart says that it could not be since we managed to use the ovulation calendar for more than 6months and since my chiropractor on Saturday said that by doing the alignment treatment could interfere my cycle. By the way, I have had problem with my vertebrae which cause severe backpain, migrain and constipation, and I have visited chiropractor twice a week to do the treatment.

On Monday after seeing my dentist, I bought a home pregnancy test and tested right away. Strange..the result came invalid, there was no blue line as it expected in the control window nor in the test window, even after 10min waiting. So we just had dinner and talked about the weird test result. Christian said that I might not use enough urine to test.

The next morning, remembering what my husband said the night before, I urinated the stick again whilst the stick is supposed to be used once. The result came out positive. But since it is meant to be used once only, I doubted. Therefore I asked my husband to purchase another brand of home pregnancy test kit. Later that day, Christian came home with the kit and I tested eagerly. No more than 30seconds the result came out, and it was positive. I showed it to him and he responded by rubbing my tummy.

The baby dues on Sept 28, 2008 and he/she will be 1.5 year younger than Bianca. We are thankful for the God's blessing and for the opportunity and trust to nurture another kid.

4 comments:

Endah Retnowati said...

Congratsss... Mbak Lid,
second baby, second joy...

Semoga semuanya lancar ya...

Elyani said...

Congrats...hope everything is going well. May I know why you needed to see the Chiropractor? do you have any problem with your backbone? I'm sorry if I ask too personal question. Cheers.

Lidia Sianturi said...

tengkiu Endah..
tengkiu El..
yes just found out in January that I have scoliosis possibly since my very young age, and after giving birth to Bianca, I have had lower backpain esp. when getting up in the morning. Now I hv to see chiro twice a week and it helps. Thx God!

Miss jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.